Thursday, February 18, 2010

18th Feb 2010

Well, woke up first thing to see my sis hogging the bathroom. >.< and we had 'baton passing' for PE tho. Tiring yet i find it fun to run. It seems lik i can keep moving without stopping no matter wad happens. If only i can run like tis, lik the wind, in my usual life. Im sure it wouldnt be as boring or tiring as it is now. Cos i can always move forward regardless of wad happen. Finally managed to finish my TRIGO 3 WS after sooo long. hahas. Trying to think positivef but somehow i juz keep failing and i had to re-wear the 'mask'. Not much changes to the usual things. Tho i wish it would change for the better. For once i was a good boy and even finished my physics be4 the teacher went through it. WONDERFUl. I shall rest early tonight then. I dun wanna fail english test TMr!!~~
Even trying hard could be so difficult sometime,and it isnt helpful sometime. Yet, i dun wanna stop trying. i just wanna move forward every single minute.

§Hyoshi§

0 comments: