Sunday, February 21, 2010

21th Feb 2010

OMG~ i got no chance to post yesterday XP. hmm wake us super late today. Suppose to work actually. but u see, i called them, they told me,'could u pls call ltr, we are busy now' so forget it lor since i only wanna know schedule. the most i go help my dad instead of workin mac. simple and easy. Boring day. and i haven do any of my homework. GG~~. tmr school agn le. sure fall alsleep de lor. Yesterday went to watch movie, Percy Jackson tat one. actually the concept quite stupid sia. Lolx. after tat we all went central park play ~ I feel lik im a kid agn. wif, ben,ser min, shaun, see ying. THEy actually tried hiding my bag sia. But i found my bag in the bush in less then 1 min XP. Yawn. shud rest early le. tmr school. Nights to my readers~

§Hyoshi§

0 comments: