Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31st march 2010

Sians. wake up feeling so tired. gd thing i nvr miss my bus agn. but quite a bad day todae tho. 1st 2 period ss. my last test results sucks ma. and my homework try so hard still cannot make it. follow by maths. i tot i shud be ok for tat last test. but wth? juz pass. then MOST all careless de la. so pissed. Not a gd day uh. music was fun. and wow jian zhi piano so zai hahas. every1 stun lolx. then see ben take the prefect menthol badge. but he look so stiff. lik 1 statue. hand straight by side de. hmm goin doctor soon. my cough not any btr. so will keep updating. Bye Byee~~

§Hyoshi§

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
Ripples form on the water's surface
The wandering soul knows no rest. (loveless -act I)

0 comments: