Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6th April 2010

Wad a horrible week last week. 1st, get sibei jia lat results. Then somehow juz seems super tired. Hope this week is btr tho. Well wake up and see my sis consecutive 2 days wake up late. zzzz. hmm miss bus todae agn . Tmd sian sia. stupid bus. then reach school juz nice 7.15 wif my bulky bag then i only bought tis sat. Tho tis maths chap seems easy, im scared i would careless agn lik last test and gg. haizz tmr got ss. dun feel lik. i dam no mood nowadays for ss sia. chem was ok. all practical and looks lik quite a few tests coming my way yet i got no mood. So pissed. Watch out, step on my tail ill kill u. oops i got no tail~~ k ba i shall game a while then go sleep le. Early nightz

§Hyoshi§

My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.---loveless act III

0 comments: