Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Screwed Days

Life recently totally sucks. That's the best way to describe things. Maybe due to assignments, which causes me to sleep late, or just too much workload and stuffs. I have been feeling super irritated and pissed nearly everyday. I hate things the way it is right now. Regardless of how much effort i put in, regardless of how hard i try, i never seems to do well at something. Just when i thought i tried my best, just when i thought i am doing well at things with all of my hard work. Everything is always ruin in the end. Seriously, i feel like i am such a failure and a useless person.

So, recently, i think 1-2 days ago, i got pissed off by my fren, and i actually got angry. it has been so long since i even scolded anyone like this. Guess my bad mood recently contributed to it. Sigh.. i really hate losing control of myself, and let my anger get ahead of me. But recently, bad mood causes me to seriously hate everything. Will need sometime alone to "destress" or "relax" in order not to be so pissed all the time.

Today is economics presentation on the growth of china. As the guidelines says, on the event or CRISIS. And my group thus presented on both the event and also crisis faced. But guess wad? Lecturers actually says that it does not contribute to the growth. I stayed up in the night, put in hard work and effort to do the slides. And the way she mark our presentation? Isn't as a group if our slides are done properly as a whole. But she mark the individual on the slides they are presenting. So i scored a D. for presenting intro and on the crisis. Regretted as i also done on the charts and graphs. Really hate things.

I do ask myself. Why cant i do well at things when i wan to, when i m trying my best. It isn't the first time anymore. it happens all the time. Whenever i care, whenever i wanna try for something, whenever i wanna do well for tat certain something. It always turns out unwell. And yet, people that doesnt put in much effort can even do better than me. I guess this is the unfairness of the world. Nothing can be done to change it. I always tell myself. Dun let this get to you. Try even harder and you will be able to overtake and do better than them. But regardless of how much effort i put in, how hard i try. It doesn't seems to work as i wanted. Really at a loss of what to do right now. When will i be able to produce good results.. i wonder. or maybe never.

Alright i guess, enough ranting for the night. Shall get a good rest. Guess i cant do much to change and improve the current situation. Shall just do thing one at a time. With my current mood. I doubt i can do any better too.

§AreS§
Be yourself, try your best, never give up. Make it ur way of life. But let me ask u, just how many people can actually stick to that? For me, im on the verge of giving up. But, ill still move and walk forward, and never ever stop.

0 comments: