Saturday, January 12, 2013

Simply a Mask

I wonder, if you will ever know how i am right now. My troubled self, messed up mind and flooded schedules. So, most people says, students got the most time. To be honest, i doubt tat. They only got times during holidays actually. Social life, assignments, sleep, work and actually many more. We have to balance them accordingly. So please understand us.


Acting like im fine, acting like im always happy. I guess im getting better at that. Somehow, im now even able to pretend to the extend that no one knows. Some may sense, but still, just a smile can erase all their doubts. I do wonder, is this good or bad. It is like wearing a mask for more then 15hours a day. Sooner or later, will it take over my actual face? Thats a question i always ask myself. At the same time, so what? Even if it will eventually be my real face. I still have to wear this mask. It is important in society. You remove it, i guess u will be in trouble. I admit too. I do have close friends. But just that, not as close as how others sees. I have alot of friends, but, its just like, having a variety of them, but not exceeding the boundary of just being close. Thats my life.

Crap. Ending up ranting on whatever is currently in my heart. All my thoughts n stuff! I guess i should stop here for tonight n try to sleep. Doubt it will be successful tho. Anyways, may i show u a sweet dream tonight.

§AreS§
Learn to smile, regardless of it being a mask or a real smile. However, regardless of how long u need that mask, dun let it take over you. For the day will eventually come, when you need to remove it to that special one.

0 comments: