Friday, April 27, 2012

27th April

Just that time, I've already decided not to get into a relationship again. I stopped myself, controlled myself, to just be friends with everyone around me. Nothing more, nothing less. At times, I've also lost trust in things. But, it happened again afterall..

First thing i get when parents came home todae, was a wonderful scolding, followed by continuous naggings. I thought it was alright, since u were there for me the entire time. I was feelings frustrated. but because u were there, everything became fine. After that, i was happily listening to you sing and watch drama. Your laughter is just so nice ^_^. Promised to treat you as a friend, i guess i'm going back on my words. infatuation or love? i've got no idea. I'll just continue to try my best. Either to get you, or just continue treating u as the diamond i've always treated.

After that, you left house to meet your friend.  I will never let you read this, for this blog will only be visited by me. Ill continue to be by your side no matter what happens. 11.11, i wished for you...and your happiness.

§AreS§
I'll do anything i can as long as it brings your happiness, even if all i can do is watch over you. ^_^ I'll cherish you for a lifetime. As a friend, or more.

New DP :D

0 comments: