Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013

A new year, a new beginning. (ya right.) Actually, things ain't bad for me at all. Or should i say, my adapting skills improved! i guess. Relationship stuffs is as usual i guess! Afterall, i dun mind being single! #foreveralone .

Well, at least things with frens gotten alot better! I do cherish everything i have with me currently! At least, before i lose everything. My grandpa passed away a few months ago but i guess this is life, people enter n leave all the time. Greetings and farewell, common in life i guess.

I dyed my hair too! I dyed it to reddish purple!! But somehow, it faded and now its brown! So the colour idw! Brown is so common! Supposingly new confidence? I guess not for me! Im always confident!Ha!

School just reopen a few days ago too! Just got back a paper ytd! Hmmm! Never hit my target of a A. But i guess a B ain't too bad. Pray the rest of my paper ain't bad i hope! I do hope things goes well in my career life! Time for some assignments and games!!! HEHE! All the best to unknown or known readers!

§AreS§

Move on, walk straight, no matter how tough, how rough the path.

0 comments: