Friday, January 11, 2013

Confused mind

Lots of things are going through my mind right now. Its a wonder how my brain can think of so many different problems and issues at once. But to me, it aint good at times. One of them would be now, where im currently thinking of so many troubling issues. If i can only think of one at once, i will be able to distract myself so much easier. So down recently.

Assignments are going fine at least. At least i managed to do according to my own planned schedule. But im already so tired when im not even halfway through. Will have to buckup! Watching KO one season 2 currently! Finally getting nice (after 13 episodes of boredom) At least its one ep per weekday.

Target for coming week! Clear assignments more and study hard for my basic theory driving test on the 21st. Will have to work hard! :P Wouldn't wanna fail. Bet 100 bucks wif mummy. If i fail im so gonna be broke.

Sorting things out, concentrating on solving one issue at once would be alot easier. To be honest, i already did tat. I tried concentrating and thinking of one, and i made the choice safest for my current situation. But im hesitating... i wouldnt wanna regret my choice. Would u prefer a safe and steady yet normal life, or a thrilling, difficult, fun and high risk life. The choice is mine currently. If im alone, i would definitely pick the later. But i guess, because of everyone around me, the first choice is the better one. Regrets is one thing i do not wan to have in my life. Shall head to bed right now. GoodBye and cya?

§AreS§
Make ur decision by your heart after it had gone thru ur brain. Regret is the last thing you would wan. However, make a decision that suits not only u. But best for everyone.


0 comments: