Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hectic schedules

Weaknesses are bound to be overcomed. Anyway guys! Results for common test mostly out! Truthfully, im not happy with my results at all, even though compared with the rest, it is quite alright. Depressed as i did work hard. Cant understand why, whenever i work hard, put in all of my effort on sth, i m still unable to do well in it. I guess this is what they call no talent? Hard work making up for that is seriously tough, however,  i guess i dun have a choice but to continue working and striving for the better.

Assignments are out today too! Deadline are all so close to each other, its like, just a few weeks/days apart. There are even assignments with deadline on the same day. Guess i dun have much of a choice but to rush through the night. I must do well for all of my assignments. This is in order to cover for my grades in common test. Pray hard i can hit my target at the end of the sem!

Today, i actually thought of things negatively too. Was thinking of how useless and stupid i am, studying hard and unable to do well compared to those that just skip classes, dun do tutorials (i was like tat in the past) . But i accepted tat as my weakness, it doesnt mean i have to just give up, i guess the only way i can do things is work even harder. For i doubt there is another choice in life. I picked this course, walked this road, proceed along this path, there is no turning back of time. All i can do is move on, no matter how fast or slow, just carry on walking forward in life.

Somehow, i just ended up ranting here. Sorry readers(if there are even any. HAHA!) Time to do assignments and stop blogging! I will be back! :P

§AreS§
Knowing your weakness doesn't mean you are weak. Know it, overcome it, move on, brighter each time, stronger each time. Be the one shining brighter than any others. I will never stop walking forward.

0 comments: